Skip To Main Content

Header Wrap

Logo Image


Obtaining School Records

Welcome to the Norwalk Public Schools School Records Department!

Below, you will learn how to request transcripts, Employment Verification documents, and information for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). 

How does School Records work? 

  • In order to request school records such as a transcript or employment verification, please fill out the form below.  All forms will be processed upon reception of payment either through cash, check, or money order. 

How do I request school documents?   

What type of documents can I request?  

  • High School Transcripts 

  • Employment Verification 

  • Information for DACA 

  • ETAL 

How long does it take to receive school documents?   

  • It generally takes about 5-10 school days to process an order once payment is received. 

Can I pick up School Documents in person?  

  • Appointments can be made to pick up documents in person at Norwalk City Hall, located at 125 East Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851-5125. Please email/call to make an appointment. 

Is there a cost for Student Records?   

  • Yes, student records cost $2.00. Payment can be made by cash, check or money order. 

  • Please send check or money order to 

    • Student Records, Norwalk Public Schools:
      125 East Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851-5125 

Who can I contact about School records?  

Student Records Department
Norwalk Public Schools
125 East Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851-5125 

Please Download and Return: Student Records Form