What is the Anonymous Alerts app?
The Anonymous Alerts anti-bullying and safety app reporting system helps combat bullying and other negative activity in schools by empowering students to speak up. Social and peer pressure are some of the hardest obstacles for students to overcome.
The system allows for 1-way or 2-way anonymous encrypted communications between submitters (students, parents or community members) and district administration and/or school staff. Users of the system have the option to remain anonymous or to reveal their identity when submitting a report.
To send reports from the Web/Internet go to: https://www.anonymousalerts.com/norwalkps/
To send a report from your phone:
- Download the Anonymous Alerts® app for free from the Apple Store, Google Play store, or the Chrome store
- Start the App, enter login: norwalkps and password: norwalkps
- Send important reports to school officials
- Add a screenshot, photo or video about the incident
- In an emergency, always call 911!
Click here for a brief video tutorial.